How do I connect or disconnect my account from Google?
If you're an existing GoConqr user but want to sign in using your Google account in the future, you can follow these easy steps to connect your Google and GoConqr accounts:
- Click on the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand side of the screen
- Click on "Account"
- Under the section entitled ‘Social Media Connections‘, you will see the option to connect your account with Google. Click on this and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: You will have to give GoConqr access to your Google account in order to connect them.
To disconnect your Google and GoConqr accounts, follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to GoConqr
- Click the dropdown menu where your username and profile picture appear
- Select "Account"
- Under the section titled "Social Network Connections", you will see the option to disconnect your account from Google (if it is connected)
- Clicking on this will sever the link between your GoConqr and Google accounts. Once you have done this, you will receive an e-mail to change your password to complete the process.
You can reconnect them again at any time, if you wish. When logging in to GoConqr the next time you will need to use your email address and password.