Community Manager (English-speaking markets)
GoConqr.com is transforming learning across the globe. We have developed specially designed tools to help students prepare for exams in a collaborative environment. Our goal is to deliver the world’s best website for online learning.
Based in the heart of Dublin, GoConqr.com offers opportunities for ambitious individuals who want to help build a product that makes a difference. We value people who like to solve problems, show initiative and work well in a team environment.
We’ve already built a product that is experiencing rapid user adoption and receiving numerous award nominations. Our software is touching lives worldwide, from remote learning in Ecuador, to universities in the US, from deaf schools in Uruguay, to Leaving Cert students in Ireland. With over 50 million learning sessions recorded to date, our learning community is expanding every day.
All this has been achieved in a short space of time by a team who are committed to building and promoting a product that is changing how people learn.
If you are looking for a role where you can have real impact, GoConqr.com may be the place for you.
Due to the rapidly growth of our members, we now have a requirement for a dynamic individual who can help increase engagement within our user base. The objective is to help build our GoConqr.com community through the promotion and management of community forums and through creation, management and promotion of great content.
- Create a positive customer experience through all customer interactions
- Manage content creation programs including sourcing contributors, reviewing content and publishing
- Create, merge, split, and moderate posts, threads and Answer platforms
- Manage forum traffic and ensure an abuse free environment
- Answer support queries from customers via our email support tool
- Represent the GoConqr.com community in discussions within the team and with regard to development features and releases
- Contribute to the design of solutions, lending your experience and awareness to best practice in the business to help produce a great user experience
- User testing of new features and releases from a customer experience viewpoint
- Create blogs, guides and announcements about new product features and releases
- Suggest new features and product enhancements to the Management Team
- Follow defined processes to create a positive customer experience
- Block or ban certain users with SPAM like activities or abusive content/post
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A genuine interest in the education sector and shaping the way people learn
- Experience in either building and/or managing online communities and inspiring customer loyalty
- Effective communication with excellent written communication skills
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience possible
- Ability to work in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Planning & Organising – Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A sense of ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
Applicants must have a valid visa to work in the Republic of Ireland.
Applications and CV should be submitted in English to firstname.lastname@example.org