Who is GoConqr?
We are one of the world’s fastest growing eLearning companies, at the centre of the digital revolution, and we are looking for smart, agile, independent developers who can take us through our next stage of growth.
We’ve already built a product that is experiencing rapid user adoption with over 2 million users and 50 million learning sessions recorded to date, our learning community is expanding rapidly. All this has been achieved in a short space of time by a team who are committed to building and promoting a product that is changing how people learn.
Why work with us?
We are excited to grow our mobile application product offering and to do this we need talented Android developers to join our team based in the heart of Belfast or Dublin. As a member of the team you will be focused on building, and extending, native apps that bring the power of the GoConqr platform to iOS devices around the globe.
As part of a small team of dedicated software engineers, working in an agile environment, you will spend your day solving tough technical problems to help develop an awesome product that actually makes a difference.
Your voice will be heard and your opinions listened to. This is your chance to make your mark on Android apps that are used daily by thousands of users. With a fast turnaround, your ideas will soon be part of our product releases.
What we expect from you:
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience iOS Development. We’d love to see examples of apps you have published on App Store.
- Strong OOP & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism, simplicity in code and best practices for iOS.
- Expert knowledge of core iOS frameworks and popular open source frameworks, such as AFNetworking, Mantle and Realm.
- A good eye (or two) for good design and stunning user experiences.
- Knowledge of how a RESTful system works.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or related topic.
- A desire to work with a team to create the best eLearning platform in the market.
- Knowledge of unit testing in iOS and architecting testable code.
- A passion for automating things using Fastlane.
- Knowledge on one or more server side scripting languages such as Ruby, Python or PHP.
- A desire to learn Ruby on Rails.
Package will include:
- The chance to learn from senior developers, grow your skill set and to take on responsibility as soon as you are ready.
- Flexible work environment, with work from home options
- Autonomy days every month, when you are encouraged to bring and develop your own ideas for the product
- A professional but relaxed working environment
For us the most important thing is to add great people to the team – with the same desire to change the world for the better through eLearning.
If that sounds like you, then please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and, of course, don’t forget to try out our apps for yourself to see what you could be working on!
This role requires candidates to be legally authorised to work in the EU and to work full time from either the Dublin or Belfast office.