Learning Content Manager
GoConqr.com is transforming learning across the globe. We have developed specially designed tools to help students prepare for exams in a collaborative environment. Our goal is to deliver the world’s best website for online learning.
Based in the heart of Dublin, GoConqr.com offers opportunities for ambitious individuals who want to help build a product that makes a difference. We value people who like to solve problems, show initiative and work well in a team environment.
We’ve already built a product that is experiencing rapid user adoption and receiving numerous award nominations. Our software is touching lives worldwide, from remote learning in Ecuador, to universities in the US, from deaf schools in Uruguay, to Leaving Cert students in Ireland. With over 15 million learning sessions recorded to date, our learning community is expanding every day.
All this has been achieved in a short space of time by a young team who are committed to building and promoting a product that is changing how people learn.
If you are looking for a role where you can have real impact, GoConqr.com may be the place for you.
The company is looking to recruit a Learning Content Manager who will be responsible for the sourcing, editing and promotion of excellent content that will promote GoConqr.com to a wider audience and will drive new users to the application.
• Identify and plan a learning content calendar and schedule for multiple exams in multiple countries
• Manage the creation and promotion of content as per the schedule
• Proactively source learning content created on the GoConqr application that can be promoted to existing and potential users
• Develop creative content initiatives to acquire new users
• Source and develop a team of third party content creators
• Produce weekly performance reports to communicate impact of efforts towards user growth
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Passion for education and moving education into the digital era
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to source and manage third party content creators
• A team player with the ability to motivate others
• Experience in writing blogs and editorials and advantage
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus dependent on KPI’s
Applicants must have a valid visa to work in the Republic of Ireland.
Applications and CV should be submitted in English to firstname.lastname@example.org