The company has a requirement for a senior developer to join our team, based in the heart of Belfast. You’ll be given the opportunity to work with the hottest web technologies, including Ruby on Rails, Java Script, JQuery, Backbone, and HTML 5. It’s an opportunity to become an integral part of a highly qualified and progressive web development team that utilises agile development best practices such as Scrum, TDD, CI and push-button cloud deployment.
Applicants must display:
- 5 Years’ experience in a web development role
- Experience in using Ruby on Rails (or similar server side scripting languages such as PHP or Python), Java Script, JQuery, Backbone, HTML 5
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving and dynamic environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Computer Science, Maths or related topic
- Experience in leading a development team
- A passion for eLearning and the ambition to shape the future of education
- A desire to work with a team to create the best eLearning platform in the market
- A desire to have a big input in a growing team
Package will include:
- Attractive Salary
- Flexible work environment including autonomy days and work from home options
The right person will be a self-starter who is eager to learn and grow. If you are looking for a role where you can have real impact, GoConqr may be the place for you.
If you think you have what it takes, then please forward your CV to email@example.com