Calling all software developers! GoConqr are hiring!
- Do you want to join a talented and creative team of developers who deliver and ship quality code on a daily basis?
- If you are looking for a role where you can have real impact, and help shape the future of a global e-learning platform, GoConqr may be the place for you.
Who are GoConqr?
GoConqr are one of the world’s fastest growing eLearning companies, at the centre of the digital revolution, and we are looking for people who can take us through our next stage of growth.
We’ve already built a product that is experiencing rapid user adoption with over 1.5 million
users and 50 million learning sessions recorded to date, our learning community is expanding rapidly. All this has been achieved in a short space of time by a young team who are committed to building and promoting a product that is changing how people learn.
What you will bring to the table
- A degree in Computer Science, Maths or related topic
- 2 Years’ experience in a web development role
- Experience in using Ruby on Rails (or similar server side scripting languages such as PHP or Python), and a desire to become an expert in developing on Ruby
- Experience in database programming, management and scaling (ideally MySQL)
- Experience in cloud deployment environments (preferably AWS)
- You will be curious and a natural problem solver
- You will be a self-starter who thrives on taking ownership of your work and who can work collaboratively in a team environment.
What we offer you
- Attractive Salary
- The chance to work with the latest web technologies
- The opportunity to shape the future of education and to create the best eLearning platform in the market
- Flexible work environment including autonomy days and work from home options
If you think you have what it takes and would like to talk to us, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com