this could include:
- costs of queality efforts
- cost of risk effort
- costs of the project managerś time
- costs of the project management activities
- costs directly associated with the project
- expenses for physical office spaces used directly for the project
- profit, when applicable
- overhead costs, such as management salaries nd general office expenses
the cost management plan
the scope baseline
human resource management plan
project management cost
These costs change with the amount of production or the amount of work. Example include the
cost of material, supplies, and wages.
These costs do not change as production changes. Example include the cost of set-up, rent, utilities,
These costs are directly attributable to work on the project. Example are team travel, team wages,
recognition, and costs of material used on the project.
Indirect costs are overhead items or costs incurred for the benefit of more than one project.
Example include taxes , fringe benefits, and janitorial services.