1. What kind of stories did Jesus use in communicating the good news?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT a characteristic of a parable?
It tells a story.
It focuses on the life of Jesus.
There is a moral lesson in the story.
They are told by Jesus.
3. Why did Jesus speak to the people in parables?
To entertain his audience
To create conflict with the readers
To teach values and virtues
To lecture us about our wrong doings
4. What parable reminds us to nourish and nurture our God-given gifts and skills?
Parable of the Talents
Parable of the 10 Virgins
Parable of the Mustard Seed
Parable of the Prodigal Son
5. Which parable portrays God as someone who will find those who wander and are astray?
Parable of the Lost Sheep
Parable of the Tenants
Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus
Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
6. What lesson can be learned from the Parable of the Rich fool?
It describes God as a forgiving God.
It tells us that the coming of Jesus is near.
It reminds us to give more importance to God in our lives than the material things we have.
It teaches us to proclaim God's words to others.
7. Inspired by the lessons learned in the Parable of the 10 Virgins, what is Paul to do when he finds out that a long test is scheduled on his birthday?
Panic and pray to God for the answers
Review and prepare days ahead
Cram and study on the day itself
Make a birthday wish to pass
8. Patrick and Paul are brothers. They are equally loved by their parents but Patrick gets jealous of Paul when he gets whatever he wants. In light of the Parable of the Prodigal Son, what should Patrick do?
Make tantrums and run away
Fight and bully Paul to get what he wants
Continue to compete for his parents’ attention
Appreciate his brother and not compare himself
9. Zandro wants to be like Jesus. What should he do?
Read the bible so that he can fall asleep faster
Watch Ben10 so that he can get ideas on how to save people in the streets
Actively participate in his recollection and reach-out
Memorize all the spells in Harry Potter and use them to protect other people
10. What should one do to understand better the teachings of Jesus?
Read the bible daily
Pray the Rosary everyday
Give donations to Alay Kapwa