Each question in this quiz is timed.
1.The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi inaugurated the 240 Megawatt Uri II hydro power project on 2014 July 4 in which of the following States?
Jammu & Kashmir
2. Eduard Shevardnadze died on 2014 July 7. He was the former President of?
3. B.V. Wanchoo resigned as the Governor of which of the following States after being questioned by the Central Bureau of Investigation in the Augusta Westland chopper deal on July 4, 2014?
4. Who won the men's Wimbledon tennis singles title in July 2014?
Rafael Nadal (Spain)
Andy Murray (Great Britain)
Roger Federer (Switzerland)
Novak Djokovic (Serbia)
Milos Raonic (Canada)
5. Gonzalo Higuain represented which of the following countries in the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil?
6. Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic won her second Wimbledon singles title on July 5, 2014. She defeated which of the following tennis players in the Wimbledon women's singles final?
Simona Halep (Romania)
Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland)
Angelique Kerber (Germany)
Jelena Jankovic (Serbia)
Eugenie Bouchard (Canada)
7. Who was appointed the United Nations Goodwill Ambassador by UN Women, dedicated to gender equality and women's empowerment, in July 2014?
8. Which of the following routes will get India's first bullet train?
9. Which Committee advocated setting up of "Payment Banks" to provide payment services and deposit products to small businesses and low income households with a maximum balance of Rs 50,000 per customer?
10. The theme of the 2014 World Economic Forum meeting is?
The Great Transformation: Shaping New Models
The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business
Shaping World's Transformation