1. The season that precedes Christmas is __________.
2. The Advent Season always begins __________Sundays before Christmas.
3. Third Sunday of Advent is traditionally called "Gaudete Sunday" which means __________.
4. The official liturgical color for most of the season of Advent is __________.
5. The circular shape of the Advent wreath symbolizes that God __________.
has been born through Jesus Christ
has no beginning and no end
has the power to heal
6. Christmas is the annual feast commemorating the __________.
birth of Jesus Christ
baptism of Jesus Christ
crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ
resurrection of Jesus Christ
7. The official liturgical color of the Christmas Season for most churches is __________.
red or green
purple or pink
white or gold
pink or white
8. The story of the birth of Jesus Christ can be found and read in the gospels except in __________.
9. Jesus’ birth was announced to Mary through __________.
10. The birth of Jesus happened at __________.