Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Water rises through the xylem mainly due to
2. Chromosome shape is usually observed during
None of these
3. Single super phosphate is
Water soluble fertilizers
Citrate soluble fertilizers
Citrate insoluble fertilizers
None of the above
4. Which of the following crops is tolerant of soil on water salinity?
5. The percentage of Nitrogen (N) in DAP is.........
6. Crop rotation is defined as a
System of growing different kinds of crop on the same land
System of growing different crops in succession on the same land
Method of growing different crops
System of growing the same crop on different fields
7. 'Mauritius', 'Mozambique' and 'coromandel' are the varieties of
8. When irrigation water is available for two irrigations only, the wheat crop should receive these at
CRI and late tillering stages
CRI and boot stages
CRI and flowering stages
CRI and milk stages
9. Dehaulming in potato is done to obtain
Quality seed tuber
Higher starch content
Higher protein content
10. Which one of the following system needs irrigation throughout the year?
Diara land cropping system
Mixed cropping system
Multiple cropping systems