Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. A prospect means
Any customer who walks into the bank
An employee of the bank
A customer who is likely to be interested in bank’s product or service
A depositor of the bank
A borrower of the bank
2. Market Research is needed for
Checking the market area
Checking the right product to be sold
Marking proper marketing decisions
Deciding right time to sell
All of the above
3. What is one of the theories in regard to Buying behavior?
Inherent and Learned Buying Motives
Emotional Buying Motives
Rational Buying Motives
Confessional Buying Motives
A, B and C
4. It is very difficult to eliminate the risk but it can be __
None of these
5. Companies issuing shares, come under ______ Act.
Indian Fraud Act
Indian Companies Act 1956
Indian Penal Code
Indian Piracy code
6. What is the benefit of Stock Exchanges to society?
Motivation to save
Motivation to industrial enterprises
Increase in public expenditure
Increase/Motivation to public Debt
A, B and D
7. What is the benefit of Stock Exchanges to companies?
Ready market for securities
Increase in the price of securities
Increase in goodwill
Work of Mediator
All of above
8. The sector benefited by stock Exchanges is
9. The factor affecting stock Exchange is
Demand and supply
Nature of security
10. Who said, "A motive is an inner urge that moves or prompts a person to some action"?
William J. Stanton