Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
The court may compel the attendance of any person to whom a summons has been issued under section-32 CRC. And for the purpose may impose a fine upon him not exceeding
Rs. Five hundred
Rs. One thousand
Rs. Three thousand
Rs. Five thousand
None of these
2. No second appeal shall lie under section 102 C.P.C. from any decree, when the subject matter of original suit is for recovery of money not exceeding?
Rs. Twenty thousand
Rs. Twenty five thousand
3. Minimum number of judges of the High Court required to sign the confirmation of death sentence
4. An irregularity by the Magistrate in which one of the following cases will not vitiate proceedings?
Making an order for maintenance
Demanding security for good behavior
Tendering pardon to accomplice
Trying an offence summarily
5. Order under section-144 Cr. P.C. 1973 is amenable to writ jurisdiction on violation of any Fundamental Rights. This was held in case of—
Dibakar Naik Vs. Pushpalata Patel (1997)3 crimes 107
Gopalachari Vs. State of Kerala 1981 SC.R 338
Gulam Abbas Vs. State of U.P. 1981 SC. 2198
Shelam Ramesh Vs. State of A.P. (1999) 8 SCC. 369
6. Classification of compoundable and non-compoundable offences has been provided under Cr. P.C.in?
Section 321 Cr. P.C.
Section 320 Cr. P.C.
7. Which provision under the Code of Criminal- Procedure, 1973 prescribes the mode of execution of sentence of death that "the convict be hanged by the neck until he be dead"?
Form No. 42 of the Second Schedule of the Code
8. Which section of Cr. P.C pro vides for confirmation by the High Court of an order of death sentence passed by the Session Court prior to its execution?
9. The appeal against an order of acquittal passed by the Court of Judicial Magistrate first class shall lie to?
The Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate
The Court of Session
The High Court
The Supreme Court
10. In which one of the following sections of Cr. P.C. provision for free legal aid is made