Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Which one of the following ornamental plants is a native of India and has been introduced into several countries from India?
None of these
2. Which one of the following types of crop cultivations will be most appropriate and effective in forests?
3. Pudding of soul for transplanting paddy is done to
reduce rate of infiltration
improve the soil structure
Only 1 and 2
4. Which one of the following irrigation methods is best suited for an undulation topography?
Check basin method
5. The rice crop tolerates submergence because
the plant has mechanism to transport oxygen through leaves
the plant has mechanism to transport oxygen through shoots
bacteria keep the rhizosphere oxidised
oxygen penetrating to root zone through air movement is sufficient
6.The crop suitable for cultivation in saline sodic soil would include
soyabean and rice
soyabean and sugarbeet
sugarbeet and rice
rice and maize
7. In chloroplasts, chlorophyll is present in the
8. Bordeaux Mixture was discovered by P.A. Millardet of France during the year 1882 following his chance observation of a farmer's practice for protection against
Plasmopara viticola on grapevine
Uncinula necator on grapevine
Podosphaera leucotricha on apple
Venturia inaequalis on apple
9. Which one of the following sprayers will cause more loss of spray droplets by drift?
Low volume sprayer
High volume sprayer
Ultra low volume sprayer
10. The anti-quality constituent in young seedlings of forage sorghum is