Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Provide reasons for something
2. State the differences or dissimilarities between two items, concepts, or idea
3. Examine, analyse carefully, and present considerations of two sides of the issue
4. Assess the strengths, weakness, advantages, or limitations of something e.g. solution
5. Prove the plausibility or acceptability of a certain claim or premise
6. Present in condensed form a certain idea from a long passage
7. Arrange information, ideas, or arguments in order of importance or weight
8. Clarify, elucidate, or interpret the material you intend to present
9. Examine closely the pieces of evidence and state “how far” can they be plausible or not
to what extent