Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Lift the handset only after paid a one rupee coin.
paying a one-rupee coin
you pay one rupee coin
pay one rupee-coin
you paid one rupee coin
No correction required
2. Good life, according to many people, is to making more and more money.
3. His behavior with all his employees is so pleasing that everyone come forward for helping him.
came towards him for help
comes towards him for help
comes forward to help him
comes forward for help him
4. A master should never impose his servants too much work.
his servants with too much work
too much work with his servants
too much work on his servants
too much work for his servants
5. What matter does most is the quality and not the quantity.
What does matter
What does it matter
6. The police commissioner burst into rage and ordered immediately suspension of the inspector who had arrested the innocent boy.
7. He would be like to have some ice-cream.
would like to
would be liked to
was to be liking to
would being liked to
8. Not knowing the language and had no friends in the country, he found it impossible to get job.
with having not
9. She will not attend the meeting until she is asked to.
10. Because of his smart work, he is in the best books of his employer.
in the better books
in the good book
in the good books
into the good books