Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
Read the each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any will be in one part of the sentence. The letter of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is '4'. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).
1. Without waiting for (1) / the instructions from the Government, (2) / some cable operators in the city had block the news.(3) /No error (4)
2. The authorities have instructed (1) / that brief notes must be prepared (2) / on all the issues related to customer grievances. (3) / No error (4)
3. Hindi films are certainly (1) / popular in the last decade but in these days our regional films (2) have attained more popularity. (3) / No error (4)
4. On account of the high land prices we (1) / are set up the factory (2)/ on the outskirts of the city.(3) / No error (4)
5. Our customers are always visit (1) / our branches to discuss their problems (2) / with staff (3) / No error (4)
6. Just before the demonstration started (1) / the police arrive at the site as if they had (2) / received invitation. (3) / No error (4)
7. The actual conduct of the test (1) / at each venue will be entrusted (2) / to the officer – in – charge who will be designated as test conductor. (3) / No error (4)
8. In the early days (1) / I would sit through meetings (2) / and frequently have no idea what a presenter was talking with. (3) / No error (4)
9. India's travel and tourism industry is poised (1) / on growth at seven (2)/ percent this year along. (3) / No error (4)
10. After you will return (1)/ from Chennai (2) / I will come and see you. (3) / No error (4)