Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) and Maharashtra Maritime Board (MMB) have signed an MoU for the construction of green field port at Vadhawan. In which district, Vadhawan is located ?
2. According to the list of top 500 companies, released by Fortune Magazine, who topped among companies?
3. India loses Poultry case against _____________________ at WTO ?
4. Who has been recently appointed as the coach of the India A and Under-19 cricket teams ?
5. Which Indian Company is going to invest $ 3 Bn for setting up a 3,000 MW mega power plant and a 2 million tonnes floating LNG import terminal in Bangladesh?
National Thermal Power Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Adani Power Ltd
6. UK Author Ali Smith won the 2015 Baileys Women's Prize for Fiction for her novel How to be Both. Bailey's Prize was launched in ____________
7. Indian Medical Association's first Aushadhi medical store was inaugurated by Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilizers ____________________________
Shri Giriraj Singh
Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir
Shri Jayant Sinha
8. India imposed anti-dumping duty for certain _____________________imported from China, Malaysia and South Korea
Stainless Steel products
9. World Environment Day (WED) was observed globally on 5 June 2015 with theme for 2015 being ___________
We all are here to protect our planet.
Strengthening Planet by conserving Environment.
Seven billion dreams,One planet.Consume with Care.
Consume,Protect and Share.Its belongs to us.
10. Mauritius has regained the position as top source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into India by pushing Singapore to the second slot in 2014-15. Mauritius accounted for about _____________of the country's total FDI inflows last fiscal.