Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
Direction (1-5): Study the given graphs to answer the questions.
1. What is the difference between the production by scientific method and conventional method in Indonesia?
2.3 lakh tonnes
2.8 lakh tones
2.5 lakh tonnes
3 lakh tones
None of these
2. What is the average production of wheat by scientific method for all the countries?
3.1 lakh tonnes
4.24 lakh tones
2.6 lakh tonnes
3.07 lakh tones
3. What is the ratio of production by conventional method in Pakistan to that by scientific method in Japan?
4. The production of wheat in Sri Lanka by Conventional method is approximately how many times the production in India by scientific method?
5. The production of wheat in India by Scientific method is approximately how many times the production in Pakistan by Conventional method?
Direction (6-10): Study the following graph carefully and answer the questions given below it.
6. What was the average profit earned by all the three companies in the year 2008?
Rs 300 crores
Rs 400 crores
Rs 350 crores
Rs 450 crores
7. In which of the following years was the difference between profits earned by Company A and Company B the minimum?
8. In which of the following years was the profit earned by all three companies together the highest?
9. What was the approximate percentage increase in the profit earned by Company A from 2006 to 2007?
0. What was the difference between the profit earned by Company A in 2004 and profit earned by Company C in 2009?
Rs 50 crores
Rs 1 crore
Rs 100 crores
Rs 200 crores