Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
Directions(1-5):Each of these questions are based on the information given below:
A ,B, C, D and E are five men sitting in a line facing to south - while M, N, O, P and Q are five ladies sitting in a second line parallel to the first line and are facing to North. B who is just next to the left of D, is opposite to Q. C and N are diagonally opposite to each other. E is opposite to O who is just next right of M. P who is just to the left of Q, is opposite to D. M is at one end of the line.
1. Who is sitting third to the right of O ?
2. If B shifts to the place of E, E shifts to the place of Q, and Q shifts to the place of B, then who will be the second to the left of the person opposite to O ?
3. Which of the following pair is diagonally opposite to each other?
4. If O and P, A and E and B and Q interchange their positions, then who will be the second person to the right of the person who is opposite to the person second of the right of P ?
5. In the original arrangement who is sitting just opposite to N ?
Directions (6-10):Each of these questions are based on the information given below:
In an Exhibition seven cars of different companies - Cadillac, Ambassador, Fiat, Maruti, Mercedes, Bedford and Fargo are standing facing to east in the following order :
Cadillac is next to right of Fargo.
Fargo is fourth to the right of Fiat.
Maruti car is between Ambassador and Bedford.
Fiat which is third to the left of Ambassador, is at one end.
6. Which of the cars are on both the sides of cadillac car ?
Ambassador and Maruti
Maruti and Fiat
Fargo and Mercedes
Ambassador and Fargo
7. Which of the following statement is correct ?
Maruti is next left of Ambassador.
Bedford is next left of Fiat.
Bedford is at one end.
Fiat is next second to the right of Maruti.
8. Which one of the following statements is correct ?
Fargo car is in between Ambassador and Fiat.
Cadillac is next left to Mercedes car.
Fargo is next right of Cadillac.
Maruti is fourth right of Mercedes.
9. Which of the following groups of cars is to the right of Ambassador ?
Cadillac, Fargo and Maruti
Mercedes, Cadillac and Fargo
Maruti, Bedford and Fiat
Bedford, Cadillac and Fargo
10. Which one of the following is the correct position of Mercedes ?
Next to the left of Cadillac
Next to the left of Bedford
Between Bedford and Fargo
Fourth to the right of Maruti.