Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. SoftBank, ______________________________ and Foxconn Technology Group have formed a joint venture, SBG Cleantech which will invest around $20 billion over 10 years into green energy projects.
2. Benni Joseph Mavelil has been chosen for the VK Krishna Menon award in recognition of his outstanding professional and selfless achievements, contributions and services to the community and wider multicultural society. He is a _________________ philanthropist.
3. Which country has won the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup by defeating Brazil 2-1 ?
4. ______________________government has declared Blue Mormon as the state butterfly. By doing this, its has become the first state to have a state butterfly.
5. The World Bank promised _________________________ to help Nepal rebuild after two earthquakes killed nearly 9,000 people there in April and May.
USD 300 million
USD 500 million
USD 800 million
USD 900 million
6. ___________________ on 21 June 2015 won the European Team Athletics Championships by winning 10 of the 40 events on the program. The championships were held in Cheboksary, Russia.
7. Expand ASBA ? It refers to an application mechanism for subscribing to IPO where the bid amount is blocked in a bank account and it would be now applicable to all kinds of investor category across all IPOs.
Application Subscribed by Balance Amount
Application Supported by Blocked Amount
Application Subscribed by Blocked Amount
Application Supported by Blocked Account
8. India has emerged as the ________________ source of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) for United Kingdom (UK). It is according to the Inward Investment Report 2014-15 of UK Trade and Industry (UKTI).
9. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has achieved one more milestone by successfully commissioning a 250 MW coal-based thermal plant. The unit has been commissioned at the upcoming Bongaigaon Thermal Power Station (TPS) in
10. International Widows’ Day was introduced to address poverty and injustice faced by widows and their children in many countries. It was officially recognized by the United Nations in 2010 and is observed annually on__________