Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) was launched on June 15, 2006 by the International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse and the World Health Organization at the United Nation.IN 2015, we celebrated its _______ year
2. The Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, ______________________, digitally launched the Employment Exchange for Industries.
Shri Kalraj Mishra
3. The National Dairy Development board and _______________ signed a MoU to create meaningful content for the dairy and farm sector. The MoU is signed for spreading technical know-hows to the farmers, improve their livelihood and income by enhancing their knowledge and information on various technical issues related to farming in broader sense
4. ___________________________ has been appointed as Arcil’s new CEO and MD. Arcil is India’s first Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC).
Shree Padma Awasthy
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 June 2015 launched a book titled Education of Muslims: An Islamic Perspective of Knowledge and Education – Indian Context edited by __________________.
Professor VL Sharma.
Professor Jl Agarwal.
Professor JS Rajput.
Professor KS Sinha.
6. Two Indian golfers Anirban Lahiri and _______________________ will play at the prestigious U.S. Open for the first time at the Chambers Bay course, Washington.
7. Former Turkish President Suleyman Demirel has died. He was 90. Demirel, who was popularly known as “Baba” or “Dad”, served as Prime Minister __________ times through the 1960s to the 1990s
8. Beno Zephine, 25 years old from ________________has become the first 100% visually -challenged person to be inducted into the IFS.
9. India has been ranked ______in a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) report for 2013. Russia stood 1st in this list.
10. India ranked 143 out of 162 countries on 2015 Global Peace Index which attempts to measure the relative position of nations and regions peacefulness. Which country topped the list ?