Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Former India captain Rahul Dravid has agreed in principle to become the coach of the India Under-19 and A teams, BCCI secretary Anurag Thakur confirmed during a board advisory meeting.Since 2014, Dravid has been serving as mentor of _____________________in the IPL
2. Senior IPS officer R C Tayal has been appointed as the new chief of the elite counter-terror force _________________________________(NSG).
National Security Group
Northern Security Group
National Security Guard
National Secured Group
3. Famous Telugu poet Dasaradhi Rangacharya passed away. He was a winner of the ______________________.
Sahitya Akademi Award
Sarvotkrasht Kavi Samman
Harivansh Rai Puruskar
4. This year in 2015, the theme for Worlds Oceans Day is ___________________________ The main objective of this theme is the pollution created by plastics dumping that is creating problems to the marine environment.
Heathy oceans, healthy planet.
Big Oceans, Bigger Responsibility
Lets Keep our Oceans clean
Healthy Oceans, Healthy us.
5. Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary in ___________________, is witnessing an alarming denudation in large tracts of mangrove vegetation. It is a major coastal eco-system and one of the biggest estuarine crocodile habitats
6. ICIC bank has appointed______________________ as new non-executive Chairman of the ICICI Bank Board for period of 5 years.
7. _____________________ written by Amitav Ghosh released on june 9th.This was the third instalment among his triology :First was ‘Sea of Poppies’ while the second instalment was ‘River of Smoke’. First was ‘Sea of Poppies’ while the second instalment was ‘River of Smoke’.
Flood of Fire
Fire in the Ocean
Flood of the Blood
8. India finishes _____ in overall medal standings in Asian Athletics Championships.
9. In the 16th version of IIFA Awards, held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Who has received an award for Best performance in a supporting role (male) –_______________________________
K K Menon
10. _______________will be hosting the fifth Youth Delphic Games from February 1 to 14 in 2016.The youths between the age of 15 – 25 years will participate under the motto “Celebrating Arts and Cultures”.