Each question in this quiz is timed.
1. Indian IT firm______________ has won the Best Outsourcing Thought Leadership Award for 2015 from a US based leading institute.
2. The 41st G7 summit was held in Schloss Elmau, Krün, Bavaria, _______________ on June 7–8, 201
3. A senior Indian diplomat to the United Nations, Nikhil Seth, has been appointed as the head of UNITAR, a specialized UN agency catering exclusively to the training and research purposes of the nations. Expand UNITAR ?
United Nations Institute for Training and Research
United Nations Institute for Training and ReDevelopment
United Nations Institute for Training and Rehabilitation
United Nations Institute for Technology and Research
4. The Chief Minister of __________________ Parkash Singh Badal was on Wednesday was conferred the prestigious 14th Sant Namdev National Award- 2015 for promoting peace, communal harmony and universal brotherhood.
5. Indian-origin US Surgeon General _______________has been presented with the Pride of the Community Award by Hindu American Foundation at its 12th Annual Day reception.
6. Mahendra Singh Dhoni is among Forbes magazine’s _______highest-paid athletes in the world. He is the only Indian sportsperson in the list.
7. State-owned power equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) today said it has commissioned a 82.5 megawatt unit at the Shrinagar Hydro Electric Project in _____________________.
8. __________________’s CEO, Dick Costolo has resigned because of increasing scrutiny of the company’s slow user growth and inability to attract advertisers at the same rate as its competitors. Co-founder Jack Dorsey will replace him on interim basis.
9. In a unique initiative to save girl child in Haryana, where the sex ratio has been dismally low, a village panchayat in ___________ has started a contest for clicking “selfie with daughter.”
10. Coal India Limited has become world’s _________________ mining company in terms of market capital according to recent PwC report.