Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Who is the Indian-American who was sworn-in as the U.S. Surgeon-General?
2. Who has been appointed as the Director General of Railway Protection Force (RPF)?
Rajiva Ranjan Verma
P. K. Mehta
3. Which day does United Nations (UN) observes World Book and Copyright Day around the world?
4. India and which other country began a 10-day naval exercise named 'Varuna' on 23 April 2015?
5. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which e-commerce giant to roll out digital marketing courses?
6. Which country has been named the happiest country in the world as per latest World Happiness Report?
7. Calbuco volcano has erupted recently for the first time in more than 42 years, Which country did it erupt in?
8. Which telecom company announced unlimited free calling scheme during night hours from its fixed line phones to any operator including mobile phones anywhere in the country from 1 May?
9. Which union ministry has launched a scheme called ‘Operation Five Minutes’?
Ministry of External Affairs
Ministry of Railways
Ministry of Tourism
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
10. Which Union Ministry has recently received an ISO 9001:2008 certification from the British Standards Institute?
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
None of these