Each question in this quiz is timed.
01. What is the purpose of the vedic study?
a) To become humble
b) To understand Krishna
c) To develop love for everyone
d) To gain knowledge
02. What is compared as the leaves of the banyan tree in BG 15.1?
a) Entanglement in the material world
b) Fruitive activities
c) Vedic hymns
d) All of the above
03. What is the basic principle of devotional service?
a) Detachment from material activities
b) Attachment to service to the Lord
c) Both a & b
d) None of the above
04. What is the effect of knowing this banyan tree?
a) One comes to know about the Vedas
b) One can get out of this material existence
c) Attachment to this tree leads to the impossibility of liberation
05. From where does this tree get its nourishment?
a) From the lower parts of the tree
b) From the three modes of material nature
d) None of these
06. The twigs of this banyan tree are considered to be
a) Different modes of nature
c) The sense objects
07. What are tendencies to piety & impiety considered as?
a) Fruitive activities for promotion
b) Field of activities
c) Virtuous activities
d) Secondary roots spreading in all directions
08. This planet of human beings is considered the
09. Can anyone see the beginning of this tree?
10. With ___________ should one cut off this tree with the weapon of _____________.
a) Determination, detachment
b) Personality, determination
c) Connection, science
d) Knowledge, reality
11. What one must do to get out of the entanglement of this strong banyan tree?
a) Gain knowledge about self
b) Become religious
c) Surrender to Krishna
12. Pride is due to ________________.
13. In Goloka Vrndavana all the planets are
14. What is enjoyed by a living entity after reaching the abode of Sri Krishna?
a) Eternal bliss
b) Eternal life
c) Full knowledge
15. How can one reach the supreme abode of Sri Krishna from this material world?
a) By taking the process of Krishna consciousness
b) Associate with devotees
c) By surrendering oneself to Krishna
16. The spiritual world is full of ___________ opulences.
17. What are the primary expansions of Supreme Lord called as?
c) Living entities
18. By the use or misuse of which quality does one become liberated or conditioned?
19. The conditioned soul is covered by the ________________.
a) Material body & senses
20. As the living entities are the fragmental parts & parcels of the Supreme Lord, then does it mean that the fragmental portion of the Supreme Lord is like some material broken part?
21. Why is the living entity called as the Lord of the body?
a) Because the body belongs to him
b) Because the body works according to his need
c) Because of the minute independence available to him, he can change his body to a higher or lower grade
22. What is carried in the process of transmigrating from one body to another?
a) Subtle body
23. What are the thoughts regarding sun, moon and fire that provoke to Krishna consciousness in the conditioned soul?
a) Without their presence no living entity can live
b) They are pleasing to the living entity
c) They all emanate from the Supreme Personality of Godhead and without His mercy they can’t live
24. The fire in the stomach is the _________________ of the Supreme personality of Godhead.
25. Supreme Personality of Godhead is the digestive force for how many kinds of foodstuff?
26. From whom remembrance, knowledge & forgetfulness comes?
c) Supreme Personality of Godhead
d) The results of one’s own karma
27. Krishna in His incarnation as ____________________ is the complier of the Vedanta-sutra.
28. What is the ultimate goal of the Vedas?
b) Getting involved in yogic processes
c) Develop intelligence
d) Supreme Personality of Godhead
29. Living entity cannot surpass in quantity the ____________________ of the Lord.
a) Inconceivable potencies
30. Who is the knower of everything?
a) One who can chant the Vedic hymns
b) One who offers his/her obeisances to the Lord
c) One who knows Krishna as the Supreme personality of Godhead & engages himself/herself in His service