1. Which sentence does not contain a regular plural noun?
a. The students study at La Salle.
b. The children eat their lunch.
c. Some fetchers are already here.
d. Park your car outside.
2. How do you form the plural of wife ?
a. Add –s.
b. Add –es.
c. Change y to i and add -es.
d. Change f to v and add-es.
3. What is the plural noun in the sentence?
Several of them purchase the jackets.
4. Complete the sentence with the correct plural noun.
There are five _______ of the holy rosary.
5. Which sentence does not belong in the group?
a. The parties are exciting.
b. My cousins see the movie.
c. Some sit on the benches .
d. They are handsome.
6. Which among the words is a count noun?
7. Which sentence contains a mass noun?
a. Put a little salt in the pasta.
b. Some cookies are freshly baked.
c. A few mangoes are left in the basket.
d. none of the above
8. What is the word inside the parenthesis?
I have (many) toys.
a. Count noun
b. Mass noun
c. Noun quantifier
d. Common noun
9. Which among the sentences is INCORRECT?
a. Pour some milk in the cup.
b. Add a little honey.
c. There isn’t any peaches left.
d. Don’t put too much water.
10. Which among the phrases has the correct noun quantifier?
a. Much plate
b. A little plate
c. A few rice
d. Much rice
11. Change the phrase inside the parenthesis into possessive noun.
The (biscuits of my brother) are crispy.
a. Brother biscuits
b. Brother’ biscuits
c. Brother’s biscuits
d. Brothers’ biscuits
12. Which word makes the sentence INCORRECT?
Please go to the doctor’s clinic and pass by the nurses’s station.
b. Doctor’s clinic
c. Pass by
d. Nurses’s station
13. Which contains the correct possessive noun phrase?
a. Kitten’s paws
b. Kittens’s paws
c. Paws of the kittens
d. Paw of the kitten
14. How do you form the possessive noun of the socks of Jess?
a. Add apostrophe and s after Jess.
b. Add apostrophe only after Jess.
c. Add apostrophe and s after socks.
d. None of the above
15. How do you form the possessive noun of the room of the helper ?
a. Helper’ room
b. Helper room
c. Helper’s room
16. Choose the sentence that uses the correct subject.
a. Is the juice cold?
b. Are the classroom clean?
c. Is the shirts colorful?
d. Were the water clear?
17. What is the word in parenthesis in the sentence?
(Women) keep themselves quiet .
b. Regular plural noun
c. Possessive noun
18. Which sentence contains the subject?
a. Keep quiet.
b. Pupils sit properly.
c. Stand tall.
d. Work silently.
19. Choose the sentence that uses the subject correctly.
a. Rest for a while.
b. Please study well.
c. Kindly stand tall.
d. My friend is smart.
20. What is the subject in the sentence?
Some mangoes are already ripe.