Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Which city is first to get smart city nomination in ‘smart city mission’?
2. Which country has the highest numbers of companies listed in Forbes Asia Fabulous 50 list released on July 2015?
3. Who was honored with World’s Oldest Scientific Prize known “Copley Medal”?
Peter Higgs Boson
4. ‘R.D. Burman: The Prince of Music’ is written by
Khagesh Dev Burman
5. Which is world’s largest company according to fortune magazine?
Walmart of US
Chinese Sinopec Group
Netherland’s based Royal Dutch Shell
India’s Tata Motors
6. Keshari Nath tripathy is the governer of which of the following state/states?
Both A and B
7. Who is the winner of first NELSON MANDELA prize?
Jorge Fernando Branco Sampaio
Only A and B
8. Which country recently launched a domestic satellite navigation system named “Beidou, or Compass”?
9. Who recently got appointed as chief coach of the Indian hockey team?
Paul van Ass
None of the above
10. Chaudhary Charan Singh Award is associated with which of the following field?