Each question in this quiz is timed.
Passage for Question no 1-5
Study the following information and answer the questions given below.
In a conference 8 people A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H from different cities Surat, Nagpur, Vadodra, Jaipur, Indore, Gurgaon, Rajkot and Bhopal not necessarily in same order are sitting around a rectangular table. 3 persons are sitting on the each longer side and 2 on the smaller side. D is sitting second to the right of the person who is from Bhopal. E is sitting third to the left of the person who is from Gurgaon. F and G are sitting opposite to each other. C is sitting diagonally opposite to the person from Rajkot. B is sitting opposite to the person who is from Surat. The person from Jaipur is sitting second to the right of the person from Indore and second to the left of A, who is not sitting near to the person who is from Rajkot. G is sitting on the smaller side and to the right of the person who is from Rajkot. Persons from Indore and Jaipur are not on the same side of the table. Person from Jaipur is sitting third to the right of the person from Bhopal, who is not sitting diagonally opposite to the person from Nagpur.
1) Who is sitting third to the right of the person from Gurgaon?
Person from Indore
Person from Rajkot
None of these
2) Who is definitely sitting diagonally opposite to D?
Person from Surat
Person from Vadodra
Can't be determined
3) According to the sitting arrangement who will come in place of question mark ?
G E A C ?
Person from Gurgaon
Person from Bhopal
4) From which city does A belong?
5) Which of the following combinations is definitely correct?
Passage for Question no 6-10
Sanjay asks Michael to select 6 colours from 10 different type –blue, red, green, black, white, orange, pink, purple, yellow, violet. Sanjay laid down certain conditions for Michael, as mentioned below.
(I) If Michel selects orange then he can't select white.
(II) If Michel selects blue then he must select pink also, vice versa.
(III) If Michel selects white, then he must select green, and vice versa.
(IV) At most one of purple and black is selected.
6) If Michael selects the orange then he must select which colour?
7) If Michael selects the black then which colour he can't select?
8) If white and pink are not selected then which of the following colours must not be selected?
9.If Michael selects pink then he must select which colour?
All of these
10) If Michael does not select red and yellow then which colour he must not select?