1. What do we call red, yellow and blue?
a. Primary colors
b. Secondary colors
c. Intermediate colors
d. Neutral colors
2. Which sentence is true about red, yellow and blue?
a. They are the only colors we can see.
b. They are the best colors.
c. They are the colors always used.
d. They cannot be made by mixing other colors.
3. Which colors were mixed to create orange?
a. Red and blue
b. Red and yellow
c. Yellow and blue
4. Which colors were mixed to create green?
5. Which colors were mixed to create purple?
6. Which colors were mixed to create light green?
a. Blue, red and white
b. Yellow, blue and white
c. Yellow, blue and black
d. Blue, red and black
7. What color was added to red, blue and yellow to create the dark colors?
8. What do we call gray, black and white?
9. Why are they similar to the primary colors?
c. They cannot be made by mixing other colors.
d. They are the colors always used
10. Why is it important to know about the different color groups?
a. We can tell which colors look nice.
b. We know which colors can be mixed to make other colors.
c. We can tell our parents we know them.
d. We can use them in coloring our projects.