1. Prophet ﷺ said, we should seek forgiveness many times during the day because:
We sin and forget but Allah swt has the record of each and everything we do.
2. Allah ﷻ has prescribed the etiquettes of gatherings, they are
Take an extra space for yourself and your belongings so that you sit very comfortably
Move a little and give the person space to express good feelings for others
Occupy the space for your friend who would be joining later
3. What has Allah ﷻ commanded the believers to take that the Prophet ﷺ gives and refrain from .......
His teachings, his commands and his ahadith
Only those things which the Prophet ﷺ gave or refrained them during his life time
Only his belongings
4. The highest level of deeds is......
That you give something when you yourself are also in need of it
That you give and pass on what is extra
Things which you want to get rid of
5. The combination of greed and stinginess is called