1. What is true about the sentence?
The gift is given to me.
A. It has an object pronoun.
B. It has a possessive pronoun.
C. It has a subject pronoun.
D. None of the above
2. What is the object pronoun in the sentence ?
My brother told her to be quiet.
3. How do you change the word “folder” to an object pronoun?
4. How many object pronouns are there in the sentence below?
The project is made by you and me
5. What makes the sentence INCORRECT?
Some grocery items are for I.
6. Which set of words are possessive pronouns?
A. Their, them, your
B. Mine, hers, theirs
C. You, him, it
D. His, her, its
7. Replace the word inside the parenthesis into a possessive pronoun.
(Dad’s) book is thick .
8. Which sentence does NOT belong to the group?
A. This eraser is yours.
B. The pencil is mine.
C. His penmanship is nice.
D. The pen is given to me.
9. Which sentence is INCORRECT?
A. The toy has its owner.
B. The toys are us.
C. The toy is yours.
D. The new toys are theirs.
10. Fill up the missing word in the sentence.
I have a snack. It is ________.