Each question in this quiz is timed.
1. How much fund was released by Union government for employees’ Pension Scheme?
2. After how may years, The international Hindi conference will be held in India?
3. Which of the following state government won award for achievement in rooftop solar power output?
4. Which of the following city has won the Buchi Babu memorial trophy in the all India invitation of cricket tournament ?
5. Which of the following has been selected as the venue for 2022 Commonwealth Games?
6. Who has been named Man-of-the-match for the test-series held in Sri Lanka?
None of these
7. India has won UNESCO Award for conserving which of the temples?
Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple, Kerala
Sree Bhadrakali Temple, Kerala
Sree Vigneswara Temple, Tamil Nadu
Vinayagar Temple, Tamil Nadu
8. From which date, RBI will implement the formula for calculating Base Rate?
1st April 2016
1st January 2016
1st December 2015
1st May 2016
9. Who is the chairman of FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)?
Bhanu Pratap Sharma
10. Government is set to invest capital in railways to boost growth with a focus on infrastructure development. How much amount is going to be invested for the same?
8 lakh crores
7.5 lakh crores
8.5 lakh crores
11. At which of the following places is the 2020 Olympics going to take place?
12. The Indian Air Force (IAF) commissioned book, “The Duels of the Himalayan Eagle: The first Indo-Pak Air War” is released by Vice President Mohd. Hamid Ansari. Name the author.
Air Marshal Bharat Kumar
13. India is going to launch a second Multi-Spectral Remote Sensing Indonesian Satellite on 27th September from Satish Dhawan Space Center in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh. Name the satellite.
LAPAN A2/ Orari Satellite
14. Recently which former Chief Minister of Goa passed away due to heart-attack at Manipal hospital, Goa?
Wilfred De Souza
Pratap Singh Rane
15. Which of the following famous celeb/s of Bollywood have joined together to represent India in ‘Global Goals Campaign’ on UN goals?
All of the above
16. Name the joint research initiative of Media Lab Asia and IIIT, Hyderabad for spreading modern crop protection awareness among farmers.
17. Indian Navy has sent which of its missile to take part in Exercise ‘KONKAN 2015’ in order to strengthen ties between the United Kingdom and India?
18. The National Literacy Award is given to three districts and three gram panchayats for implementation of the Total Literacy Campaign (TLC) every year by the President of India. Which of the following district/s has been given this award this year?
Dharampuri, Tamil Nadu
19. Who has been signed as Brand Ambassador of Edelweiss Financial Services in a multiyear-multi-crore deal?
20. M. Hamid Ansari, the Vice president of India has released 5 volume set of books entitled ‘Khirman’ formed on the collection of Late Shri Muztar Khairabadi’s verses. The books have been compiled by:
21. To enhance safety in railways, Indian Railways has tied up with which of the following organizations? The organization will provide online satellite images through GPS, GIS, and RS.
22. Which state government has decided to reduce the syllabus by 25 percent up to class 8th?
23. Which Indian boxer has won the silver medal in the Asian Championships held in Bangkok, Thailand in 75 kg category?
24. G20 nations have launched W20 (having 20 women leaders from G20 nations) to bring about gender global economic growth. W20 will have its first summit in:
25. Who has won 2015 Italian Grand Prix of Formula One?