Each question in this quiz is timed.
1. A joint air drill, named ‘Shaheen (Eagle)-4’ has been launched by Pakistan and which country as part of a series of military exchange programmes between the two countries?
2. To which government has India contributed USD 500,000 to alleviate financial burden on account of Syrian refugees?
None of these
3. Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha visited Thailand to strengthen the bilateral defense ties between India & Thailand for a policy named:
East India Policy
Act East Policy
Act with Policy
4. Name the Kannada writer who has decided to return his Pampa award given to him by Karnataka government in 2009.
Prof. Chandrashekhar Patil
5. When is International Literacy Day celebrated?
6. Who has launched the e-version of the 100 volumes of the Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi (CWMG) in New Delhi?
Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
7. In association with which of the following IT firms, Andhra Pradesh government has launched an e-governance tool called e-Pragati to bring all the government services under one roof?
8. Central government has decided to increase the reservation to women in all para-military forces to what percent?
9. Cabinet has increased Dearness Allowance (DA) for central govt employees and pensioners from 113% to
10. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the para-banking license of the holding company of Sahara India. Name the holding company.
Sahara India Financial Corporation Limited
Sahara India Banking Company
Sahara India Financial Co-operation Limited
11. Recently Union Defence Minister, Manohar Parrikar has commissioned the latest establishment of Indian Navy at Karwar in Karnataka which will serve as missile storage, handling and also the maintenance facilities for warships in western coast. It is
12. Recently Railway Minister, Suresh Prabhu visited which country to strengthen cooperation in railway sector? The country has agreed to modernize railway stations across India while participating in the country’s 140 billion USD investment plan in the Railways.
13. Payal Kadakia, who has been named among the most promising businesswomen of 2015 by Fortune magazine, is the CEO and co-founder of
14. Which bank has launched ‘Banks of Wheels’ scheme in 20 backward blocks to reach the farmers and other people in remote areas of the state?
Odisha State Cooperative Bank Limited
Andhra State Cooperative Bank Limited
Gujarat State Cooperative Bank Limited
15. Where did PM Narendra Modi inaugurate new housing scheme. The scheme is a part of the vision "Housing for All 2022".
16. Which of the following e-commerce site has launched its instant refund facility to help its customers get refunds within one hour of receiving the returned products?
17. Which country has hit 60,000 number of people aged 100 in 2015?
18. Name the Egyptian Prime Minister who has resigned amid corruption probe recently.
Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
19. Who has been elected as chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) during the 67th Annual General meeting for the year 2015-16?
20. In which of the following states ‘Tadoba festival’ is being celebrated recently?
21. Indra Krishnamurthy Nooyi has stepped in Fortune’s list of 50 most powerful women in business. She is the CEO of
22. Who has won Women’s Singles in the US Open Tennis Championship?
23. Recently the Department of Archaeology and Museums has come across massive naturally formed ancient twin caves in
Nalgonda district of Telangana
Idukki district of Kerala
Nalgonda district of Andhra Pradesh
24. Where is the third International Hindi Conference going to take place from March 4-6, 2016?
25. The global magazine Fortune prepared a list of most powerful women in Asia-Pacific. Who has been given 1st rank?
Nishi Vasudeva, CMD Hindustan Petroleum Corporation
Arundhati Bhattacharya, chairman SBI
Chanda Kochar, head ICICI
Shikha Sharma, MD Axis Bank