Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Kalamandalam Sathyabhama passed away at a private hospital in Ottappalam, Kerala. She was a renowned
None of these
2. Which university has topped in Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings 2015-16?
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
3. Which of the following committees is been formed by union government to restructure the water agencies – the central water commission (CWC) and the central ground water board (CGWB)?
Mihir Shah Committee
HR Khan Committee
4. Indian railways has tied up with which of the following to provide free Wi-Fi services across 400 railway stations in the country?
5. Which of the following countries is losing their forest cover faster than other countries according to United Nation’s Global Forest Resources Assessment (GFRA) 2015 report?
6. In September this year, Indian scientists have made an interesting breakthrough towards understanding the medicinal value of which of the following herbs?
7. Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), Hyderabad has successfully test-fired an indigenously developed anti-tank guided missile called
8. Recently which of the following boxer received the Arjuna Award from the Sports Minister, Sarbananda Sonawal?
9. Which country has renovated a 2000-year-old Ashoka Stupa in a remote town which was one of the 19 stupas built with Lord Buddha’s relics sent by Emperor Ashoka to the country?
10. According to Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index (GDI) released in September 2015, what is India’s rank in business growth environment?
11. What is the rank of India in Global Innovation Index 2015 out of a total of 141 economies?
12. The government has decided to increase India’s national highways network by adding how much more to the existing network?
13. Under the National Tourism Awards for 2013-14, Delhi bagged the prize under category “Best Heritage Walk” for which of the following heritage sites?
Mehrauli Archaeological Park
14. As announced in the Budget 2015, Development Cell of the Railway Board has come up with a design of “Hybrid Vacuum Toilets”. It will give the advantages of
Both A and B
15. Which construction company has been given the project of construction of Trade Facilitation Centre and Crafts Museum at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh by the Ministry of Textiles?
Hindustan Construction Company
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
Pamposh Constructions India Pvt. Ltd.
Housing Development and Infrastructure Limited
16. Which Indian cricketer has joined an anti-poaching campaign to save the wild animals of Africa in Kenya?
17. Central Board of Excise and Customs has raised the import duty on crude and refined edible oil from 15% to
18. Which Indian shuttler has won the silver medal in Korea Open 2015 Super series in Seoul?
19. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced which of the following campaign to promote bank financing for start-ups and offer incentives to boost entrepreneurship and job creation?
Start in India, Stand in India
Stand up India, Start up India
Start up India, Stand up India
20. In which district of Andhra Pradesh India’s first National Investment and Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) is going to be set up?
21. Who has won 2015 Singapore Grand Prix F1 Championship that was held on the first street circuit, Marina Bay in Asia?
22. When is International Day of Peace observed?
23. 9th Regional Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (RPBD) will be held on November 14-15 in
24. Which bank has come up with nano second disburse loan scheme which will serve as an alternative to personal loans to the customers?
25. Who has been appointed as new Davis Cup captain who is also the last Frenchman to win a grand slam title?