Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Central government approved the setting up of an Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC) as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in New Delhi at
Institute for Physically Handicapped
Institute for visually impaired
Indian Institute of Technology
None of these
2. To boost India’s manufacturing sector, version 2.0 is going to be launched of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ initiative. This version is aimed at tuning into people’s movement on the lines of _______.
Quit India movement
3. A telecom operator named Uninor is renamed as Telenor. Its new tagline is
Ab life full paisa vasool
Life time paisa vasool
Ab life with paisa vasool
4. Which of the following filmmakers has resigned from India’s Oscar Selection Jury in September 2015?
5. Who has provided support for the implementation of Arunachal Vision 2030 and Chief Minister’s Mission on Skill Development and Employment Generation in Arunachal Pradesh?
United Nations Industrial Development Organization
United Nations Development Programme
World Intellectual Property Organization
6. Name the chairman of the panel set up by NITI Aayog for the recommendations on land leasing including hilly states and schedule areas.
7. Name the Australia’s oldest cricketer who passed away recently at the age of 100.
8. Who has been appointed as India’s permanent representative in the UN in New York who will replace Asoke Mukerji who will be retiring soon?
9. Which public sector bank has launched MUDRA Card for Micro and Small entrepreneurs to meet their credit requirement?
Punjab and Sind Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Maharashtra
Union Bank of India
10. Which Indian film was been voted as the first runner-up at the 40th Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)?
Angry Indian Goddesses
11. Where is the First Bhagavad Gita Conference held with an aim to seek answers to the innumerable questions that exercise and confound all of us today ?
12. Who has been elected as ITF President for a four year term from 2015-2019 at the International Tennis Federation (ITF) Annual General Meeting in Santiago, Chile?
13. Governor Syed Ahmed passed away recently. He was the present governor of?
14. World Tourism Day is observed on September 27 every year. On September 27 2015, government of India announced free entry for tourists to how much ticketed monuments and museums across India?
15. Who has won 14th IBSF World Billiards Championship 2015 in Adelaide, Australia?
16. Which portal is been launched by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu for detailed information on Indian Railways as a part of digital India?
17. Which cricketer has lent his voice to Swachh Bharat anthem which will be released on 2nd October 2015?
18. Which mathematician has been chosen for SASTRA Ramanujan Prize 2015 ?
Dr. Jacob Tsimerman
19. During PM Narendra Modi’s visit to Silicon Valley on 26th-27th September 2015, which company has announced to set up its manufacturing plant in India?
20. Which IT company has been selected as a member of the global Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) – 2015 for the sixth consecutive year?
21. Government of India is going to launch National Institutional Ranking Framework Document and Web portal covering all higher educational institutes which will be released by human resource development minister Smriti Irani. When is the first list going to be released?
22. Which of the following country has overtaken China and the United States and emerged as the No. 1 FDI destination in the Financial Times report?
23. Which British-Indian delivery van driver has been honoured with Pride of Britain Award?
24. Who has been appointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited?
25. Which company has been announced as the official marketing and sponsorship partner for the second season of the Indian Badminton League (IBL) scheduled to be held from January 2 to 17 , 2016 by Badminton Association of India(BAI)?