This is a timed quiz.
You have 1 hour to complete the 10 questions in this quiz.
(001) Air Force Instruction 10–401, Air Force Operations Planning and Execution, describes an
Aerospace Expeditionary Force as which category of deployed organization?.
unit, squadron, or wing.
unit, squadron, or group.
squadron, group, or base.
squadron, group, or wing.
(001) What document outlines the basis of the Civil Engineer organizations?
Air Force Doctrine Document 2–4.1, Force Protection.
Joint Publication 3–34, Engineer Doctrine for Joint Operations.
Air Force Handbook10–222v1, Guide to Bare Base Development.
Air Force Instruction 10–210, Prime Base Engineer Emergency Force (BEEF) Program.
(001) The Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency provides what type of mission support to Air
Force installations and civil engineers worldwide?
contingency, operations, and training.
deployment, operational, and technical.
contingency, operations, and technical.
deployment, operational, and training.
(002) Which term best completes the following statement? The Base Civil Engineer will be a/an
(002) Who does the flight commander report to?
Base Civil Engineer.
(002) The Operations flight contains four elements. Included are Material Acquisition, Facility
Maintenance, Heavy Repair, and
(002) What flight does the Water and Fuels Systems Maintenance section fall under?
(003) A RED HORSE unit deploys with virtually all support necessary to support what
Force beddown and expedient construction.
Operations tempo and most deployments.
Aerospace Expeditionary Forces.
Prime BEEF units.
(003) When an Air National Guard or Air Force Reserves RED HORSE unit mobilizes, to whom
does the unit directly report?
Deployed Base Civil Engineer.
Air Reserve commander.
(004) What two units supplement active duty units to create a major force in worldwide
deployments to meet mission requirements?
Prime RIBS and Prime BEEF.
RED HORSE and Prime BEEF.
Air Force Reserve and Prime BEEF.
Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve.