1. Where does Tim work?
2. When does he get up?
He gest up at seven o´clock.
He gets up around six o´clock.
He gets up around seven o´clock.
He gets up at six o´clock.
3. How does he get to work?
5. What doesn´t Tim ask the customer?
social security number
6. What is a synonym for WORK OUT?
to work at home
to do exercises
to practice English
7. What´s the meaning of the word COMPLAIN?
8. Which word is not and frequency adverb?
9. What is the opposite of bored?
10. What do they do at the weekends?
have some tea
play table tennis
11. Choose the wrong sentence according to the text.
Johnny always plays computer games.
They ride bikes.
They go to the cinema.
They often have dinner together.