1. Oh look! Stivenson has __ (fall) off his bicycle.
2. Has the Bank __ (ring) about that loan yet?
3. Come to the 3rd floor please, Someone has __ (bring) you a package!
4. They've __ (buy) a new car - it's one of those new Chevrolet's.
5. I __ (send) you an email, did you get it?.
6. The staff have __ (become) a little more fluent recently.
7. He's never __ (forgive) me for that misunderstanding.
8. We've __ (choose) a new QA for the Team.
9. He's __ (teach) Chemistry for years.
10. How long have I __ (know) you?
11. We've __ (lend) a lot of money from the bank (Mortgage), to buy a new house.
12. I haven't __ (write) that yet, but I will soon.
13. He's never __ (understand) that area of Physics.
14. You haven't __ (feel) well for ages. You should see a doctor.
15. Have you ever __ (ride) a horse?...what about a Motorbike?
16. Have you __ (do) your homework yet?
17. I've __ (shake) out the Martini, just as you like it, Mr Bond.
18. I think I've __ (lose) my Cellphone.
19. He's __ (make) a few mistakes in the test.
20. Have you ever __ (run) a marathon?