1. According to NSSO survey, the literacy rate in rural areas is 71% while it is__________ in urban areas.
2. Abhijeet Gupta, grandmaster and former world junior champion has won the___________ Commonwealth Chess Championship
3. _____________ became the first country in the world to receive validation from WHO for eliminating mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis.
4. Government has launched an online mobile application for better planning of Panchayat assets names as __________
5. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has commissioned Sudan's largest power plant. BHEL has commissioned the _________________ Kosti Thermal Power Station (TPS) in Sudan which is now Sudan's largest power plant.
6. Indian-American professor_______________________has been named as the 2015 Global Confederation for Higher Education Associations for Agriculture and Life Sciences World Agriculture Prize laureate.
R. Paul Singh
7. State Bank of India has launched an initiative 'Project Tatkal' to provide doorstep services and speed up home loans application process. Project Tatkal will help get the loan within ____________after receipt of application form and relevant supporting documents.
8. Airbus has partnered with____________________________to establish a joint venture for manufacturing helicopters for the Indian Armed Forces. This joint venture aims to become the "first private Indian helicopter manufacturer under the 'Make in India' initiative.
9. According to Socio-Economic and Caste census-2011 data released by government, how many percent people from rural areas is still landless deriving a major part of their income from manual labor?
10. In which place Adani Group has proposed to set up solar park of world's largest investment of Rs.4,536cr?