• Political Is the changing nature of immigration status affecting Benedita? • Are government
regulations or restrictions holding her back
• Economic factors is she experiencing financial issues or lack of job security • Is she on a low-income
thus reducing social opportunities, food or provisions for university. • Does Benedita lack skills or
experience to do types of work which interest her?
• Social Circumstances (such as the network of relationships & the environment in which she lives).
• Migrating to a different country and having difficulties adapting. • Difficulties with social integration
& possible social isolation. • She may feel lonely or isolated. • Cultural differences relating to lifestyle,
expected and normal forms of behaviour. • Feels uncomfortable with housemates levels of tidiness
• Environmental may not seem safe in her current environment • The untidiness of the flat may be
affecting her, does she like the quality of her housing. • Does she have access to local communities to
support her culture, are there any local communities which may help? • Has she made any friends or
Ethics• Ethics & Values Do her relationships with her housemates reflect her own ethics and
values. • Does benedita believe that her flatmates are behaving in the right way or treating her
in the right way? How are these interactions developing.