1.1 •Called off passive resistance and workers went back to work
•France used these productions to pay the reparation
• Allies prepared to negotiate reparations payment since he solved problems in the Ruhr
2 New currency
2.1 • Replaced the now worthless German marks with RENTENMARK
•This stopped the hyperinflation because people had more confidence in the currency
3 Dawes plan
3.1 • This agreement was signed by the Allies
•America would loan Germany 800 million gold marks to pay reparations over a longer amount of time
• Germany's economy recovered
3.1.1 Stresemann quoted the Dawes plan like "Dancing on the edge of a volcano" because if America wanted the money back then Germany would fall
4 Young Plan 1929
4.1 • Reduced reparations payments again
• The willingness to co-operate increased relations with the Allies
• Germany was allowed to join League of Nations in 1926
5.1 • Foreign banks were willing to give Germany money.
• 3 million homes, roads and railways were built and rebuilt
• German production had increased because of this
• Extremists were not elected because German people were happy.
6.1 • Hitler staged a putsch in November 1923 which he thought would of won him support
• Streseman crushed this rebellion with the support of the army and police.
• Hitler was sentenced to jail for 5 years with many other Nazis
• Hitler was not allowed to speak publicly until 1928
• Streseman managed to win support of the German people over the extremist parties as the German people were happy with Streseman's policies.