Created by afsere almost 6 years ago
1. Source docs are invoices, receipts, deposit slips, check counterfoils, statements, and payment confirmations.
2. The first docs that exist relating to a transactions serve as proof for a transactions.
3. Invoices normally relate to credit transactions and they list goods or services and their prices (bills).
4. Receipts confirm that a service or goods has been received. They normally to cash transactions.
5. Deposit slips prove that cash has been deposited in a bank account.
6. Check counterfoils are the part of the check that the writer keeps for his records.
7. Statements are reports that show the amount owed by a business.