1. Use educational games: Games are engaging. You can use Flashcards as a game of memory or create a competition between teams using a Quiz.2. Stimulate student's creativity: Propose activities that encourage students to create something, the Mind Map is a great tool for this.3. Develop problems for your students to solve: People naturally like a challenge. Case studies with problems to be solved are a great exercise for subjects like Science and Math.
4. Vary Delivery: Don't start every class with a quiz. Give
students Flashcards to create with key topics for homework. Propose a
reading, or a little discussion. Different activities make students
memorize the moment5. Subjects & Relationships: Discuss how geography can marry history. This can help improve understanding of the facts and makes the subject more interesting.6. Create Activity Groups: Create study
groups by interests, propose activities within the classroom, suggest
they develop a project that will last the course period. Questions and
answers afterwards can be carried out online.
7. Involve students: Give them
responsibility. The 'Flipped classroom' technique works
well. Each student or group is responsible for presenting a theme
assigned to them. The theme is delivered by them while the teacher acts
as a mentor in the process.8. Change the format of the classroom: Change the layout of tables and chairs. Use the groups, auditorium, etc. This breaks the routine and students feel more comfortable.9. Audio and Image: Use videos and music. This arouses the attention of students and awakens several senses in the learning process.
Caption: : Simple explanation of the Flipped Classroom Model
10. Make students Co-authors: Encourage
students to prepare lessons where the teacher acts as a mentor guiding
the process. Each student presents a topic. This will help in engagement
with the subject and also prepares them for other situations.11. Use Social Networks: Platforms
like blogs or Twitter are dynamic. Suggest that the class creates a
blog or use Twitter to engage in #edchat relating to a subject.12. Use Newspapers & Magazines: Keep them updated with daily news and connect it with the theme of the lesson.
13. Embrace new techniques: Develop educational activities in accordance with the use of the class. Do a search on them.14. Use Technology: Using computers is worthwhile as
it relates to the students routine. Develop activities with computers or
tablets, for example, using GoConqr tools. The activity must be well
structured so as not to lose focus.15. Challenge students: Put activities and problems at a harder grade. Show them how they are able to always go beyond.By
merging traditional methods with the daily living activities of the
students, the teacher provokes greater interest in students for