Each question in this quiz is timed.
Click the button below to start the quiz.
1. Half of Sonu's monthly income is equal to four-seventh of Rajiv's monthly income. Rajni's monthly income is Rs.32000 which is double the monthly income of Sonu. What is Rajiv's monthly income?
Cannot be determined
None of these
2. A boat takes 9 hours to travel a distance up stream and 3 hours to travel the same distance downstream. If its speed in still water is 4 km/hr, what is the velocity of the stream?
3. The perimeter of a square and a circular field are the same. If the area of the circular field is 3850 sq. meters then what is the area of the square?
4. If the area of a circle is increased by 22 cm, its radius increases by 1cm. The original radius of the circle is-
5. The total surface area of a solid hemisphere is 108π cm2. The volume of the hemisphere is-
216 cubic cm
183 cubic cm
172 cubic cm
144 cubic cm
6 What would be the simple interest obtained on an amount of Rs 5,760 at the rate of 6% p.a. after 3 years?
7. The ratio of the present age of Manoj to that of Wasim is 3:11. Wasim is 12 years younger than Rehana. Rehana's age after 7 years will be 85 years. What is the present age of Manoj's father, who is 25 years older than Manoj?
8. The owner of an electronics shop charges his customer 22% more than the cost price. If a customer paid Rs 10,980 for a DVD Player, then what was the cost price of the DVD Player?
9. The length of a rectangle is three-fifths of the side of a square. The radius of a circle is equal to side of the square. The circumference of the circle is 132 cm. What is the area of the rectangle if the breadth of the rectangle is 8 cm?
112.4 sq cm
104.2 sq cm
100.8 sq cm
10.Five-ninths of a number is equal to twenty five per cent of the second number. The second number is equal to one-fourth of the third number. The value of the third number is 2960. What is 30 per cent of the first number?