- She quite likes oranges and she really loves pomegranates.
- She's rather short but pretty.
- She's like everyone else.
- Here's your dinner, madam.
- Thank you.
- Where's it?
- You're welcome.
- Thank you! I'm so hungry!
- Rihanna is the best singer ever!
- What? Are you____________?! Adele is much better!
- Have you packed your things ____________?
- Of course not. I had no time!
- Would you like some ____________________on your sandwich?
What CAN'T you pay?
- How far is it to Manufaktura?
- 20 minutes by bus.
- It's huge!
- It's about 15 km from here.
- It's much better than I thought.
- Can I speak to Mr Johnson, please?
- Sorry, he's out of the office now.
- Of course, just wait a moment.
- It's not me.
- Unfortunately, he's busy now.
- Can you [blank_start]take[blank_end] these documents to the Tax Office on your way home?
- Sure, no problem. Should I [blank_start]bring[blank_end] any confirmation?
- No, don't worry about that. They'll [blank_start]send[blank_end] it via email.
- Oh, it's so cold outside today.
- To be honest I don't __________________ about the weather.
- Hello, My name is Paula Graves. [blank_start]Follow[blank_end] me to my office, please.
- Thank you.
- [blank_start]Would[blank_end] you like something to drink?
- No, I'm fine. I'll just sign the documents and [blank_start]we'll be done[blank_end].
we'll be done
we'll be over
we'll be made
I wanted to buy a new dress [blank_start]on[blank_end] my favourite website, but they didn't have my size. I [blank_start]called[blank_end] the shop and [blank_start]asked[blank_end] if size S will be [blank_start]available[blank_end] this month but they said it was an old collection and there's no [blank_start]chance[blank_end].
- Italiano Pizza, how can I help you?
- Hi, I'd [blank_start]like[blank_end] a large Caprociosa and two cans of Cola. Can you [blank_start]bring[blank_end] it over to my place?
- Sure, it will [blank_start]take[blank_end] about an hour. Is that all?
- Yes, how much do I pay?
- It's 35 zł.