Online teaching tools
What makes a good teacher? We think a person who is trying out various teaching methods to see what works best for their students and help them understanding and memorising topics better. As exam revision is a stressful time, anything you can do as a teacher to make your student’s life easier is invaluable!
With ExamTime you’ve found your perfect teaching buddy to incorporate technology in the classroom. We offer unique teaching tools to create and share classroom resources with your students that will help them revising for exams. So why not start today by integrating online teaching techniques and making your classes a more engaging experience? Let us introduce you to our online tools that will help your students prepare better for their exams. From mind maps, to quiz maker, to teacher calendar: we have everything you need to convey your learning material. When we say we help you become a better teacher, we mean it!
Mind Maps for Teachers
Our Mind Maps for teachers are perfect for organising and connecting ideas. Whether it is English, History, Mathematics, Science or any other subject you teach, students will be benefiting in your lessons.
Mind Maps will help you and your students:
- Outline and plan essays
- Dissect novels, plays and poetry
- Create an overview of the subjects you teach
- Plan your syllabus
- Enable an in-depth analysis of your learning material
- Brainstorm ideas together with your students
Flashcards for Teachers
Our Flashcard for Teachers are great for memorising key facts. So it’s perfect for English, Maths, learning History or revising for Science as your students can memorise formulas and equations. Help them develop their memory skills by using trigger words or symbols.
Flashcards will help you and your students:
- Improve your students’ long-term memory
- Engage their brain in active recall
- Enable them to learn key facts, vocabulary & quotes
- Let them learn on-the-go with a mobile device
- Share your learning material with your students
Check out some of these sample Flashcard Resources.Join ExamTime to Use Flashcards
Quiz Maker for Teachers
Our Quiz Maker for teachers is a great tool for all subjects as it allows you to create unique quizzes for your students. With the quizzes you can test your students and they can test themselves and their classmates on what they’ve already revised. It enables you and them to gauge how much of the course they already know and how much more work they need to do. Help them retaining the subject matter and practice an exam-like scenario.
If you start using the Quiz maker for Teachers today you can:
- Practice different exam questions, types and styles with your students
- Quickly test their understanding of a topic
- Be confident that they know your educational content
- Enable them to refresh their memory on the day of an exam
- Let them challenge their classmates by sharing Quizzes
Check out some of these sample Quizzes for Teachers.
The days of writing and taking reams of notes are well behind your students as education nowadays becomes more digital. Qualities of a good teacher include adapting to those changing ideas of teaching in the digital age. With ExamTime’s Teacher Notes your students can keep all of their revision Notes at one place safe online. Whether it’s History or their lengthy English poetry section: Our Notes can make your students’ life much easier!
Using Notes can help you and your students:
- Organise your learning material better than ever
- Introduce multimedia such as images and videos to your notes
- Create Online notes for your students will the relevant content
- Relieve your students from carrying binder loads of printed study notes
- Bring your notes to life using the Play Mode feature
- Mould your notes to suit how you teach and work
- Safe endless copying for your students
Check out some of these sample Teacher Notes.
Being a teacher involves a lot of planning as you teach different subjects in multiple classes with various students. Using the Teacher calendar on ExamTime will help you organise your classes and lesson plan to make sure you cover your curriculum. You can keep track of what topics you taught and which content you still need to convey.
Encourage your students to use this unique tool for their own revision timetable. It’ll help them breaking down every step in their journey to getting better grades. If your students focus on tasks you want them to complete in the short-term it will keep them motivated. Do yourself and your students a favor and start creating your teachers calendar.
If you start using Teacher Calendar you can:
- Keep track of each subject
- Outline your curriculum
- Organise your teaching material
- Plan your lessons