GCSE Resources and Tools
Revising for your GCSEs is always a stressful time. So, anything you can do to make your life easier as you prepare for your exam is invaluable! With GoConqr you’ve found just that! We offer unique tools to help you create GCSE resources that will aid your GCSE exam revision. You can then keep track of what you’ve studied and what you still need to achieve with our goal setting GCSE Resources. Best of all is that when you study, you are not alone! You can share your resources with your friends so when we say your GCSE revision has gotten easier we mean it!
Let us introduce you to our GCSE Resources below, become familiar with how they work, browse through some of the great GCSE Resources that are already available and then start creating some of your own.
Our Mind Map tool is one of the best GCSE resources to revise the exam. Whether its English, Science or any other GCSE subject, students already using GoConqr are benefiting.
Using Mind Maps to study you can:
- Outline and plan essays
- Dissect novels, plays and poetry
- Create an overview of your subjects
- Enable an in-depth analysis of your English papers
- Brainstorm ideas alone or with classmates
Check out some of these sample GCSE Mind Map Resources that students have already created on the left.Sign up to Create Mind Maps
Our Flashcard tools is great for memorising. So it’s perfect for GCSE Maths, learning a language and revising for Science as you can memorise formulas and equations. Develop your memory skills by using trigger words or symbols. GCSE Flashcards can help you:
- Improve your long-term memory
- Engage your brain in active recall
- Learn key facts, vocabulary & quotes
- Learn on-the-go with your mobile device
- Share your knowledge with your classmates
Check out some of these sample GCSE Flashcard Resources students have already created.Join GoConqr to Use Flashcards
Our Quiz Making tool is ideal for all GCSE subjects as it allows you to test yourself and your friends on what you’ve already revised. Students everywhere are using the GCSE Quiz Resource to gauge how much of the GCSE course they already know and how much more work they need to do. Start using the GCSE Quiz maker today to:
- Practice different exam questions, types and styles
- Quickly test your understanding of a topic
- Be confident you know your GCSE material
- Refresh your memory on the day of an exam
- Challenge your friends by sharing Quizzes
Check out some of these sample GCSE Quizzes that students like you have already created.Sign Up Here to Create Quizzes
The GoConqr Slides Maker is the perfect tool for creating GCSE learning summaries. Summarise the key points of each subject in one format for a global view of a specific GCSE topic or subject.
The Slides maker tool helps you create a complete GCSE resources. Start creating your Slides now to:
- Organise content and have it in one place
- Make them visually appealing with multimedia elements
- Insert GoConqr resources, adding more value to your Slides
- Bring your content to life with various themes and templates
Check out some of these sample GCSE Slides that students have already created using GoConqr.Join Now to Create Slides Online
The days of writing and taking reams of notes are well and truly behind us. With GoConqr Note making tool, you can keep all of your GCSE Notes safe online. Whether its your lengthy GCSE English poetry section or History, Digital Notes can make your life much easier and take the weight off your GCSEs, literally. Create your GCSE Notes online today.
- Organise your study notes better than ever
- Introduce multimedia such as images to your notes
- Say goodbye to binder loads of printed study notes
- Bring your notes using the Play Mode feature
- Mould your notes to suit how you work
Check out some of these sample GCSE Notes that students have already created using GoConqr.Join Now to Create Online Notes