GCSE Study Guides
As you study, you collect notes. But soon this can grow into a jumble of Slides and Mind Maps. With GoConqr’s Course builder, you can collect all relevant material into one, easy-to-follow GCSE Study Guide. Stay organised. Stay focused. Build your Course today.
Create your own resources. Or collect the best study aids from around the GoConqr universe. Keep them in one handy folder – all you need, when you need it. Any GCSE subject, collected in one place. Click on the 1984 or Lord of the Flies Course on the right to see how effective this method of study can be. Get inspired and create your own.
Why Use GoConqr Courses?
This is the ultimate tool to bring all your content together in an easy and simple way. Using the Course creation tool for the purpose of creating GCSE Study Guides will provide you with more flexibility in your study and increase your productivity levels.
Amongst other features, GoConqr Courses allows you to:
- Organise content and have it in one place
- Make them visually appealing with multimedia elements
- Insert GoConqr resources, adding more value to your Courses
- Bring your content to life with various themes and templates
When creating your Study Guides, make sure the information is clear and the integrity of the content is protected. By doing this, you will get the desired understanding when revision time comes.
Everything in One Place
Efficiently store all your GCSE content in one central place to avoid being swallowed by your study mess. With Slides, you can summarise the key learning points of each subject in one format and use other features provided to create a complete learning resource. Then add your resources to create a course.
It is the most practical option to recall content without rereading texts already read. Stay motivated, be more productive and easily keep track of your course material. The Slide Maker tool provides you with global view of a specific GCSE topic or subject.
Study does not have to be boring! Inject the fun factor into your revision by adding media elements such as videos and images to your Courses. If you wish to delve deep into a particular topic, you can also insert existing GoConqr resources.
When creating learning summaries, those with a visual memory should put particular emphasis on images, graphics and the use of colour. Utilise the 40 pre-designed themes to make your learning material stand out and the 11 templates available to quickly gather all your content for recall.
Build your Own Set of GCSE Courses
Now its your turn but before you start, here are some useful tips to create the perfect learning summary with GoConqr Study Guides:
- Synthesized Information – summarise your content and avoid loading your Courses with too much information.
- Structure – Information should be logically organised so that later you can easily follow the chronological order of the Resources.
- Personalised Resources-Use your own words to facilitate learning.
- Visual Elements – Include videos and images. It is easier to retain information when visual elements are used.
- Memory – Embed Quizzes in your Courses when possible. It is a quick way to test your knowledge once you’ve gone through your Study Guide.