Quizzes are a wonderful way to test what you know about a subject or topic, and repeating a quiz helps you see your improvement. However, creating your own quiz – thinking about questions and possible answers – can really cement your knowledge. You can make a GRE Quiz online with GoConqr and take it over and over again, share it with friends, print it, or access it easily on mobile.
Try out our text completion quiz below then begin creating your own.
If there are other elements of the GRE test that you want to improve in, why don’t you begin creating your own. It’s extremely easy. When in the edit section of the GRE Quiz tool, follow these simple steps to begin creating your first quiz:
- You can choose from a variety of question types, including MCQ, fill-in-the-blanks, and image labelling.
- You can add images to your questions
- You can limit the time per question or per quiz
- Randomise the answers if you wish
- Provide explanations, so if you share with friends they can make sure they understand why their response was correct
Have you created your own quiz yet or would you like to read some more about GoConqr? If so just head on back to our GRE Index page where you can find more tips and tricks to help you out. There are also plenty of tutorials on our other great tools, Mind Maps, Notes, Flowcharts, Slides and Flashcards. All of these tools and tips are designed to help you study, prepare, and succeed!